Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Third Trimester

(My milestone from 5 1/2 months to 8 1/2 months)

SYMPTOMS & OTHER DISCOMFORTS


This is when everything went crazy. As the pregnancy was coming to the end I felt more and more unconfortable; The main reason was that my belly started to grow sooo fast that within a couple of weeks I was 50% bigger and thats when my ciatica started to bothering me soo much. Also heatburns at the middle of the night came back so I was really tired all the time. 
At the begining of my 8th month I got really sick, the flu was killing me that I couldn't even get up from my bed for a week or so...it was hell but then I got a bust of energy that I started to nest. As some of you may know by this time I started to moving in to my new home so I was really busy all the time moving around stuff and going back and forth from home to home; It was healthy but at the end of the day I was sooo exhausted that only a hot shower helped to calm my soreness.





BABY SHOWER PLANNINGS


Starting this trimester everything was about the baby shower and the planning of it. My mom, my mother-in-law and I did everything and I couldn't be more happy for it. 
I was lucky because I had two baby showers; The first one was in a really beautiful garden with the theme of a french tea brunch and the second one was more an intimte family baby shower, they were more than I expected to be and Im beyond grateful for everything my mom and my mother-in-law did for me and my baby and for the people (family members & friends) that showed up, I got you in a really special place in my hearth. (Also thank you for all the beautiful things you'll bought for my baby girl)



THE LAST MONTH


The last month was more a waiting game. A couple of times I thought I was in labor but they were only braxton hicks that were getting more intense as the baby's head was putting in position. I was  so heavy that I really wanted to do nothing but eating and watching movies all day, and so I did LOL 
My mom did everything to take me away from the couch, she even took me to the mall a few times to walk around but all I wanted was to lay down...





TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment